05 years program:
You will need Higher Secondary School Certification in any discipline i.e. F.A, F.Sc, I.Com, ICS, A-level or equivalent.
03 years program:
You will need graduate degree in any discipline i.e. B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, BCS, MBBS or equivalent.
If you have an overseas degree you should contact Punjab University or relevant BISE for obtaining equivalency certificate.
Selection for places on the full-time, LLB Course is based on the following:
- Academic performance
- Intellectual ability
- Personal Organization
- Inter-personal Skills
- Reasons for choice of career
- Account may also be taken of whether or not QLC was your preferred institution and the reasons for the choice of institution. Because of the very large number of applications received by the college each year, preference is given to first choice applicants. There is no provision for deferral offers due to high level of demand for this course.
If you are applying for Golden Scholarship Scheme then you have to take a written test followed by an interview by the Principal.
For LLB program, first complete application forms along with registration form of Placement Office and Free Legal Aid Cell. You need to submit:
- Eight photographs
- Attested copies of all academic certificates
- Copy of CNIC
- Character certificate from Institution last attended
- Graduates from universities other than University of the Punjab are required to attach original Migration Certificate
- No Objection Certificate of employer, if in service.
For other information about applications contact:
The Coordinator / Admission Manager