January 2012 contemporary mechanism of “Learning by Experience” is set up at Quaid- E- Azam law College. It includes;
- In-house law clinics
- Time to time street clinic
- Building up of Scholarly ability
- Pioneering in cyber space laws
- Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Innovation in legal education drifts ahead
- Capital Punishment Clinic
- Juvenile Advocacy Program
- Fundamental & civil Rights Clinics
- Negotiation and mediation
The Clinical Legal education Program always remained one of the most significant aspects of QLC. It will provide and enhance the environment of imparting…….
Legal education with a difference
Clinics provide opportunities for LLB students to gain legal practice experience under the training of skilled lawyers and judges.