||05 years program:
You will need intermediate certificate in any discipline i.e. F.A, F.Sc, I.Com, ICS, A-Levels or equivalent.
If you have an overseas certificate you should contact Higher Education Commission (HEC) or relevant BISE for obtaining equivalency certificate.
You must also qualify Law Admission Test (LAT) by HEC.
||Selection for places on the full-time, LLB Course is based on the following:
- Academic performance
- Intellectual ability
- Personal Organization
- Inter-personal Skills
- Reasons for choice of career
- Account may also be taken of whether or not QLC was your preferred institution and the reasons for the choice of institution. Because of the very large number of applications received by the college each year, preference is given to first choice applicants. There is no provision for deferral offers due to high level of demand for this course.
||For LLB program, first complete application forms along with registration form of Placement Office and Free Legal Aid Cell. You need to submit:
- Eight photographs
- Attested copies of all academic certificates
- Copy of CNIC or B-Form.
- Character certificate from Institution last attended
- No Objection Certificate of employer, if in service.
For other information about applications contact:
The Coordinator / Admission Manager