1. Is it Annual or Semester System?
- It is Annual System.
2. Is it a Chartered Institution or an affiliated one?
- It is affiliated with University of the Punjab.
3. What is LAT?
- LAT is Law Admission Test conducted by Higher Education Commission (HEC) and is mandatory for admission in Law.
4. What is GAT?
- GAT is Graduate Assessment Test conducted by Higher Education Commission (HEC) and is mandatory for getting the license to practice as an Advocate.
5. Are classes during evening hours available?
- No, classes are offered only during morning hours.
6. Is there any age-limit for the law?
- Yes, age should not be more than 24 at the time of enrolment.
7. What is the qualifying criterion?
- 50% to be scored in LAT and 45% minimum in Intermediate subject to Interview/ written test.
8. What are the professional options available after doing LLB?
Professional options available after getting LLB degree are:
- i. To practice as a lawyer;
- ii. To become civil judge;
- iii. CSS
- iv. In-house lawyer in National/Multi-national company
9. Is LLB helpful for CSS?
- Yes, definitely there is an option for law subject in CSS of 200-marks.