A Story of Success
"Champions do not become champions in the ring. They are merely recognized in the ring. Their becoming happens in their daily routine."
Zarfishan’s journey to the apex of glory did not just happen; she strenuously and conscientiously paved her way to success.
Throughout her academic career in college, she steadfastly remained not among the top five or three, but the top first. She was the only student to win all the gold medals the College offers in all three years of LLB. She is also the only student who was honored by naming the Best All-Rounder Award after her name, the Zarfishan Qaiser Award.
Besides Top Positions at the University of Punjab, she was twice declared student of the year: 01 and 02. Best All-Rounder: 03 in the College Thus selling an unprecedented record of success.
HER LADDER OF SUCCESS AT A GLANCE:
- University Topper in LL.B.-I Annual Examination-01
- Winner of the Gold Medal and Cash Prize at the 112th Convocation of the University of the Punjab by Lt. General Khalid Maqbool, Governor of Punjab
- Awarded a gold medal, trophy, and Pentium-IV by the Chief Justice of Pakistan, Justice Sheikh Riaz Ahmed, at the High Achiever Awards Ceremony-02.
- Student of the Year. 02–03
- First Division in LL.B.-II Annual Examination, 02 Vide Gazette Notification of the University of the Punjab.
- Awarded a gold bar and Cash Prize by Advocate General of Punjab Syed Shabbar Raza Rizvi on the eve of the High Achievers Award Ceremony, 03
- Best All-Rounder 03–04
- Overall Top Position in Annual Examination: 2003 Vide Gazette Notification University of the Punjab
"If somebody would ask me to write a motto for QLC, I would simply write, "Enter to learn and disperse to serve." Though it is surely the help of Al-Mighty Allah and the prayers of my parents that enabled me to achieve the position, it would not have been possible had there not been the efforts and guidance of all my worthy teachers and especially of our very own principal, Mr. Nafeer A. Malik, who by all means deserves to be called a spiritual father and excellent teacher."